Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Merchant & Mills


I have discovered something very rare indeed and I am practically drooling.  I spend a lot of my life browsing the Internet for decent sewing patterns and kits that aren't outdated (in a bad way) or age inappropriate.  My dreams have quite literally come true with Merchant & Mills.  They are a drapers from the beautiful town of Hay-on-Wye and these are the reasons I have fallen in love with them.

Number 1: beautiful Patterns.


 Number 2: Brilliant bag kits.



 Number 3: Unbelievably good packaging. (check out that typography)



 Number 4: Lovely dressmaking fabrics (so difficult to find)


Number 4: Good quality and good looking notions.




Number 5: Really good photography.



All photos sourced here 




I would also like to mention how beautiful the website is and how good their short courses sound.

Have a look at their website and read their blog

I'm sorry for this mammoth post but I think they deserve it. Phew!

Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...