Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Klaus Haapaniemi




Years ago a good friend bought me a book called Monsters by an Artist called Klaus Haapaniemi.   I fell in love with the beautifully psychedelic illustrations in the book and still look at it often, but for some reason I never thought to research Klaus's work further.  It wasn't until reading last months issue of Elle Decoration and spotting his name that I thought I should do a bit of Googling.  I am so happy that I did as it turns out that he has recently collaborated with designer Mia Wallenius to create an drool worthy range of textiles for his first signature collection.

WOW!







  
 All available to buy here

As expected, these stunning works of art don't come cheap but I did find a more affordable way to own a bit of Haapaniemi on a website called thelollipopshoppe.co.uk


*sigh* 

Kate
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...