Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Midcentury Magazine



I was so excited to hear that there was a new Magazine out aimed at midcentury design enthusiasts that was actually British.

I received my copy in the post last week and at first glance I have to admit to being a bit disappointed at it's thinness (only 66 pages), however when I actually sat down and read it I realised that the written content was interesting, informative and far better than anything you would get in your average home magazine. Size isn't everything after all. The content covers everything from home tours to articles on designer classics such as the Eames RAR chair. All good stuff.
Midcentury magazine is Bi-annual so I have to wait another 6 months for the next copy. Darn it!


Kate
x







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...