Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lust list

Uh-Oh! I have been lusting after things again and at the worst possible time as I quit my awful job last week. I really must stop looking at shopping websites. 
This dress is amazing.  I'm not normally attracted to anything with black in it but this is an exception.
ASOS-£45

I think I need this book.  I haven't baked in ages and I really need to get back in to it so some new recipes would help massively.
Amazon-£10.99

It's from the children's section but this light would look incredible in our hallway.
Ikea-£13.27

I love everyhting on Galibardy.com. Especially this ring.
Galibardy-£21


What's not to love?  I do actually have the knitting pattern for this so should really knit it myself.
Donna Wilson-£36

What are you lusting after?

Kate
x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...