Sunday, May 8, 2011

Allotinabox


Those of you that follow me on Twitter will know that I recently put myself on the waiting list for an allotment.  I don't have any outside space to grow anything apart from a few pots of herbs and a hanging basket full of strawberries.
Yesterday I discovered an amazing new product called Allotinabox.  Allotinabox is the UK's first grow your own box containing seeds, plant tags, twine and a whole lot more, all beautifully packaged and printed using Organic ink. Everything is locally sourced too! Perfect for anybody starting out on an allotment or in your own garden.
The design of everything in these boxes appeals to me as much as what is in them.

Allotinabox's mission: 
'Here at Allotinabox we plan to build a community, we love the earth and hate to see it go to waste.
By uniting food lovers we hope to inspire growers not only in the UK but Worldwide. 
Providing you with the products, help and support to Grow Your Own (GYO) smashing produce.
Our mission is shape and change the future, self sustainability is vital to the changing of the world, by providing our GYO boxes and help we hope to begin your journey. 
By Growing Our Own food we plan to save you a bundle and change the way you and your family live'.

What a brilliant concept.  Now I just need to cross my fingers for that allotment.


Kate

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...