Friday, December 30, 2011

A lovely Christmas!


I had a wonderful Christmas back in Worcester with my family and friends.  I took a few phone snaps.
1. My Mum's beautiful fireplace in her new house. 2. All of my presents for others. 3. My dog Pickle. I miss him. 4. Strawberry Beer. I'm a bit obsessed with fruit beers since going to Belgium. 5. I found this teddy hanging from my Mum's tree. He has a funny face.  6. The comfiest sheepskin slippers ever. A gift from my Mum. 7. A beautiful Lush Christmas bath. So sparkly! 8. Cybercandy goodies. Yum!

I was really lucky to receive some amazing presents this year. Awkward family pet photos and bacon candy canes being the highlights.

I'm off to Thorpeness in Suffolk tomorrow to stay in a cottage with my friends for new year.  I suppose I should start working on some resolutions.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have an amazing New year!

Kate
x

P.S There is 10% off everything in my Etsy store for the whole of January. Just use the code HAPPYNEWYEAR.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...