Monday, December 12, 2011

Lust List!


1. This is my perfect coat but it is not my perfect price. From Sandro. 2. Beautiful silver arrow earrings from Datter. 3. The perfect bag for me from Maude and Tilda. 4. Beautiful bowls from Young Alexander. 5. Perfectly warm and snuggly slippers from The White Company. 6. I'm decorating our bedroom in the new year and this print would go perfectly with how I imagine our room to look. By Double Merrick. 7. Cute bunny earrings from Wolf and Moon. 8. i love these watches from O clock. Lovely and simple.

I apologise for my blog being predominantly things to buy recently. I have been a bit of a hermit and been keeping myself busy with knitting up orders and browsing the web. I hope to be more exciting over the next couple of weeks.

Kate
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...