Monday, June 6, 2011

Lust list!

Here are the things that have been making my heart go bitter patter and my wallet groan recently.

This Tara Starlet dress isn't mine yet but I hope it will be soon as I have a wedding to go too this Summer.  The best excuse to buy pretty dresses.

 I'm really tempted to buy these light switch stickers by Henrietta Swift and stick them on every available switch and see how long it take for my boyfriend to notice.

This ASOS bag is soon to be mine. Squeee!  It has been a while since I had a new handbag.

I think I want everything from Rose & Co apothecary.  Roses, Violets, and Lavender are all high up on the list of my favourite scents. Yummy! They also have the best packaging.


My Macbook wants this sleeve from Boutique ID.  Amazing!

Kate
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...