Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lovely things of the week

1.Last week I entered a competition on ASOS and I won £144 to spend on their website. My lovely freebies arrived yesterday so I would just like to say 

2. Oh Comely magazine.  A friend told me about this magazine and I am yet to pick up a copy but their website is so lovely that I am itching to get my hands on the magazine.
'oh comely is a magazine about people and their quirks and their creativity, rather than money and what it can buy. It's nice to see you here.

It's a magazine that inspires people to be creative, talk to their neighbours and explore new things, rather than buy stuff or lose weight. Imagine sitting down with a cup of tea and a creative friend to hear all the strange things she says, all the curious stuff she does, and about the things she loves'.

3. America chairs from the Conran shop.  These £12.95 lovelies are beautiful and would look great as dining chairs around a rustic wooden table.

4. Snapatorium. A collection of vintage photos, found art and other vintage curiosities on Flickr.  Be warned, you could lose several hours of your day looking through these photos.

5. Nadinoo's AW11 collection film by Crena Watson. Pretty pretty!

    


Enjoy!

Kate
x




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...