Friday, November 18, 2011

Folksy's new look

I was thinking that Folksy was looking a bit tired and that it was becoming a little too full of what I like to call 'granny' crafts (think village hall craft fair) rather than modern and contemporary crafts.
 I actually stopped selling on there for this reason and that I didn't really feel that my items were right for Folksy anymore, but it seems they must have had similar thoughts themselves and had a bit of a face lift.  Their new look is brilliant and a has a much more contemporary feel to it.  I may just have to re-list my items.

http://www.folksy.com/

They have also started 'Frankly' a magazine/blog about some of the talented makers on Folksy. It looks really fresh and well designed and I will definitely be adding it to my daily reads. 

http://frankly.folksy.com/


I'm really impressed and happy that the people behind Folksy have done all of this and I can definitely see it attracting more buyers and sellers. Hip hip Hooray!!!

Kate
x



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...