Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A small introduction

Hello,

My name is Kate and Oh Knit! is my alter-ego.  That's not strictly true.  Oh Knit! is actually the name I use for my knitwear designs and that is primarily what this blog is about.
Of course if that was all I ever blogged about then it would get boring very quickly so hopefully (time and energy permitting) I will be blogging about all sorts of loveliness and wonderment.

I have ummmed and aaaahed for a long time about how to start this blog and nothing seemed right so I suppose it makes sense to just show you why I started this blog in the first place. So without further ado, I welcome you to the wonderfully woolly world of Oh Knit!


 All available to buy in my Folksy store *ahem*.


See you soon.
Kate
x

1 comment:

Lorna May said...

Welcome to blogland.
gorgeous knits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...